CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh Joy

I'm sick again.

Feeling kinda bleh right now. Though I still don't think it was the cause of my listlessness last night. Or maybe it is. But I doubt it.

Oh well, guess we will never know.

I really should start doing my assignments, shouldn't I?

But my mood hasn't really improved since last night. Hence, the blogging.

I really do wish I had more motivation. Someone motivate me!

I am hungry. Prolly will be hungrier by the end of this post.

Because it's all Penang 'real' food. Okay, not all. But almost all.

The usual shop we stop by once we pass the bridge, Genting. (IKRWTF)

Mei mei is cute! :}

Once we're done, we head for g hotel.

The giant 'g' in front is always decorated according to the current festivities. Which would be Hari Raya this time.

Personally I don't like it as much as CNY. YOU KNOW WHY?

Because its not wearing a songkok! Songkok on giant 'g' would pwn like eeeverything.

Mooncake because lantern festival is coming too!

First dinner, some place near my cousin's shophouse with screaming dude and awesome awesome food.

First time I tasted pig brains. Ugh, too mushy.

Yummy satay! Appetizers because the food takes ages to come.

Supper with fried chicken skin.

Day 2!

(I think I've taken to numbering my days like this after reading a certain some one's NZ diary -.-)

Breakfast buffet in hotel!

Their choices are okay okay only but they don't vary much over the days.

I suppose their lunch and dinner buffets are better since they advertise it all the time. -.-

It's so bad that the breakfast ends early because this means that I have to wake up early.

And that means I have that huge urge to sleep right after I come back from the buffet.

Which I usually do.

Which is bad for digestion.

Which is bad for my health and weight. =.=

And yes, 8.30am is an ungodly hour to be awake during holidays!

So anyways, went to mainland to visit 1st aunt.

This is what we were greeted with.

You start to see a pattern here?

To salvage my very sad life, I did throw in a few swimming sessions in the pool with the cousins and nieces.

But that utterly ruined my hair.

So!

Back to happy stuff.

Family pic! :D

Dunno what dad is doing there...

Janice~ :)

Is chilling with Crys' book in their super serene verendah.

Of course, ours still pwns because we have a swinging chair and hammock.

And everyone knows hammock is ♥

Still eating and chatting away. :P

Pretty Megan! Except she's chewing something lol.

Meet Momo, their chihuahua!

It's this puny little thing that's all shy and shivery.

But dun pray pray, she has huge bodyguards can.

She hides under their cages when she gets scared.

But she doesn't seem to mind cuddles.

Even dad kinda likes her. :P

So anyway, main event: Steamboat slash Grill Dinner.

Yummy soon-to-be-edible stuff. ♥

Steamboat! Mostly old peeps here.

*runs*

Okay, is yummy too and I did take a bowl later.

See? With all the innards and pinhead mushrooms coz those are the best parts. Hee~

But mostly I was stuck to this table.

Oh look at all that meaty goodness~

So fatty, so sinful, but oh so yummy~ T__T

Blurred pic that still rocks because I look like a doggy. Woof~ :D

I don't know why my cousin can't take a clear shot but is still nice.

Enjoying herself :P

Fiona in her favourite dress!

Seriously, she's totally outgrowing that dress but refuses to let it go. So precious lol.

Nomming corn, rice and sausages.

Despite all the meaty stuff, this is my favourite grilled dish: mushrooms!

With some sauces and butter, grilled mixed mushrooms are so yummeh!

Sis being all pro with the grill.

Random pic of me with mei mei's necklace lol. Ignore retarded bangs.

Noodlez! You can add egg and meat chunks with the 'whatever' sauce.

Very tasty.

Oh yeah, got this small burn from the grill.

Is now a cool dark brown scar.

So now I can tell the 'I saved the earth and got the scar' story too! xD

After dinner was just chilling and chatting again. (Toldchu got pattern wan)

Beng koko helping Fiona fix her flashlight.

Though I wish he didn't because her greatest delight is to shine it into our eyes. -.-"

My super tall cousin!

He looks fine here but a moment ago he was emo-ing about the football match. o_O

Sissy!

See they all watching the match so concentrated-ly.

Like so interesting like that wtf.

Even daddy? O:

No, I still don't get football. -.-

That's why I'm the only one not paying attention and reading my book damn chill.

If only I was that semangat about studying.

Even sis half paying attention just because Chelsea was playing and since she's called Chelsea and all...

Not like she really knows football anyway. =.=

Oh and she's sick too. But in her case, she's super sick so I think she passed it to me. -.-

The kiddies!

Fiona loves to be photographed but she can't hold her pose for more than 3 seconds before running off/ jumping about again.

I dunno since when I become arm rest for him. =.=

So yeah, first half done.

Shall upload the rest later.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow because of SJBA's Amazing Race! Wake up at like bloody 5am. T_T

But better than my poor driver. You're awesome yeah!

Okay okay, I promised myself I'd finish English after this post. So here we go.

Sigh.

0 commentz: